SHARKSILVER SIGNS CONTRACT WITH THE MILITARY EMERGENCY UNIT (UME)
SharkSilver is awarded a government contract to manufacture two life and rescue boats for the Military Emergency Unit. The first two units will serve in the Second Battalion Emergency Intervention (BIEM II) in Morón (Sevilla).
- Total Length: 8 m.
- Beam without floaters: 2,450 m.
- Beam with floaters: 3,950 m.
- Bottom: 0.60m.
- Beam without floaters 0.35m.
- Useful covered surface 22,5 m2.
- Dead weight: 6510 Kg.
- Built with Marine aluminum.
- AW-5083 H-111 of 3-4 mm.
- Power steering
- Suitable for conventional road transport.
- Structure: Rules for Special Service Craft (Lloyd’s)
- Ladder for divers
- Cleats, mooring bollard and fairlead.
- Detachable railing
- Non-slippery floor
- Lift with capacity of 550kg at 4,6 m.
- Winch 4000 kg.